ION deploys its established workflows remotely and delivers our technology portfolio to support your operations, wherever you or your team are located. The full portfolio of remote services, ranging from simple non-interactive real-time visualization through to utilizing our consultant experts to provide full QC and optimization planning, are available for deployment seamlessly. All solutions are field proven and have been specifically designed to allow remote support and service provision tailored to the clients’ operational requirements.
With extensive use worldwide, our MarlinTM platform is at the heart of the technology enabling the delivery of these services, ensuring that customers have all the most important data and information immediately at hand.
Customers’ operations can be managed from any location, reducing the need to travel, and providing the option to reduce the number of offshore personnel. For seismic operations and management, the remote services are designed to step customers closer to the operation as required. These remote services are fully scalable, enabling customers to transition from a high-level supervisory role to detailed operational involvement as needed. One example might be during a complex operational phase, close to infrastructure where closer supervision is needed.
- Operational Surveillance – Delivery by Software as a Service (SaaS) system to provide visualization and operational oversight via a common operational picture
- Remote Project Supervision/Monitoring – Monitoring of progress and display of key operational metrics
- SIMOPS Management – Remote task management and planning to enable efficient operations in complex environments
- Remote QC & Survey Progress – Provision of Navigation QC services, attribute displays and continuous survey progress updates
- Optimization Services – Daily project analysis and optimization to enable the delivery of most efficient, cost effective operations