The Trinidad Ultra-Deep survey is located in the Darien Ridge east of Trinidad. Longer regional lines provide geological context with regards to well-ties and the geology of Trinidad. Data coverage is located over the southeastern prism deformation toe.
- Illustrates probable Albian-aged oceanic crust underlying the accretionary prism
- Images east-facing thrusts within the prism and the lower detachment surface
- Improves understanding of deepwater potential play types
- Reprocessed vintage data totaling 4,900 km
- Acquired using 6 km cables; 9 -12 s records