Marine Seismic Data Processing
ION is a leader in advanced seismic processing for data acquired in the marine environment. We have some of the foremost experts in complex marine data processing and have vast experience with the key advanced marine processing techniques, including demultiples, velocity modeling, PreSDM, and subsalt imaging. WAZ and 3D concepts have been fully integrated throughout the development of our marine processing toolkit.
Our marine processing services include:
With processing centers strategically located around the world, ION has the tools, expertise, and global experience to tackle challenging marine imaging projects including wide azimuth (WAZ).
- Broad-bandwidth data processing of conventional marine streamer data: An offshore West Africa field case study - SEG Technical Paper (PDF)
- Attenuation compensation in viscoacoustic reverse time migration - SEG Technical Paper (PDF)
- Subsalt interferometric imaging using walkaway VSP and offset free cable geometry: A modeling study - SEG Technical Paper (PDF)
Articles & Additional Resources
- Waveform Inversion Including Well Constraints, Anisotropy, and Attenuation - The Leading Edge (PDF)
- Mexico - A Special Report From Oil and Gas Investor and Global Business Reports
- Visit our Resource Center to browse and download our product & service collateral, articles, papers and abstracts, or to view our videos