Industry Leading Advanced Imaging Toolkit
ION is a leader in advanced land and marine imaging, pioneering pre-stack depth migration and reverse time migration (RTM). We have developed a comprehensive data processing toolkit in which TTI and VTI anisotropy algorithms and WAZ concepts have been fully integrated throughout development.
Through our ongoing commitment to R&D, we are constantly advancing our processing capabilities to address the latest imaging challenges worldwide. With our experienced technical team, our clients can gain significantly greater value from their seismic data while reducing the risk and cost of exploration and production.
For 2D or 3D data acquired offshore or on land, our advanced imaging services include:
- Pre-stack time migration (PreSTM)
- Pre-stack depth migration (PreSDM)
- Reverse time migration (RTM)
- Velocity model building
- Real-time Model Morphing and Migration (RTM3)
- Waveform Inversion (FWI)
- AZIM and OVT PreSTM
- Q compensation imaging
- Subsalt interferometric imaging using walkaway VSP and offset free cable geometry: A modeling study - SEG Technical Paper (PDF)
- Waveform Inversion Including Well Constraints, Anisotrpy, and Attenuation - The Leading Edge (PDF)
- Attenuation compensation in viscoacoustic reverse time migration - SEG Technical Paper (PDF)