ION's Concept Systems group has been the leading provider of real-time navigation and data management systems for the seismic industry for over 30 years. Our comprehensive suite of products addresses the navigation requirements of 2D, 3D, and 4D seismic surveys for both towed streamer and seabed seismic operations. In addition, we provide operations software for ice management in and near ice, along with advanced survey planning and analysis software and acquisition services.
We have earned an international reputation for anticipating customer needs and providing tools that deliver dramatic efficiency improvements and operational cost savings in the highly competitive seismic acquisition market. As part of this effort, our cutting-edge survey design and optimization services ensure that the best balance of image quality for acquisition cost is assessed and then achieved in the field.
Products and services across the seismic workflow include:
- MESA survey planning and analysis software - Objective-driven survey design software helps plan, predict, and improve survey area coverage
- Gator II and Orca navigation software - Integrates data management and control across all systems and vessels into a seamless platform; streamlining and automating operations with Orca for towed streamer or Gator for seabed operations
- Narwhal for Ice Management software - Integrates visualization, tracking, analysis, forecasting, and risk mitigation tools for Arctic seismic exploration, site surveys, and drilling and re-supply operations in or near ice
- Survey planning and optimization services - Comprehensive design and planning for 4D surveys to improve operational efficiencies, reduce survey costs, and minimize HSE risks
- Acquisition optimization services – Acquisition specialists provide QC and survey optimization, manage software and operations in the field to dynamically optimize towed streamer or seabed acquisition at every step
- Marlin for simultaneous operations - The first fully integrated commercial software solution for optimizing simultaneous operations during seismic acquisition
Concept Systems is committed to our customers and provides 24-hour worldwide support. Our dedication to continuous development ensures that our customers not only have access to, but help define the latest advances in acquisition technology.