ION is a leading provider of technology-driven geoscience solutions to the global oil & gas industry. Our offerings are designed to help companies reduce risk and optimize assets throughout the Exploration and Production (E&P) lifecycle.
- Integrated Geophysical Programs - Full-scope 2D and 3D multi-client and proprietary programs, including survey design and planning, data acquisition, project management, advanced processing services, reservoir characterization services, final image rendering and interpretation
- Seismic Data Libraries - Global 2D BasinSPAN library consisting of approximately 400,000 km of seismic data in virtually all major offshore petroleum provinces. 3D ResSCAN onshore imaging, characterization and microseismic monitoring programs
- Data Processing and Interpretation Services – Our GX Technology (GXT) group, one of the most technologically advanced seismic imaging teams in the industry, undertakes complex land and marine imaging projects, applying advanced imaging techniques, including data conditioning, pre-stack depth migration (Pre-SDM), extended frequency reverse time migration (RTM), tomographic and azimuthal velocity model building, advanced full waveform inversion and reservoir fracture detection
- Survey Design and Optimization - ION’s Concept Systems software products and advisory services help our customers design their seismic surveys and make the tradeoffs between subsurface image quality and cost. We specialize in designing surveys for the most challenging imaging applications, including harsh environments such as the Arctic, and time-lapse (4D) programs.
- Ocean Bottom Services - With the addition of our ocean bottom seismic acquisition company OceanGeo, we provide a full suite of ocean bottom seismic services, including survey design, planning and optimization, data acquisition, processing and interpretation, and reservoir characterization
- Seismic Data Acquisition Equipment - Towed streamer positioning and control systems, streamer acquisition systems, and ocean bottom cable acquisition systems, including industry-leading Calypso and VSO systems.